Skip when shuffling

Justin Bengtson

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I have a lot of songs and podcast like audio that I don't want to randomly show up while I'm shuffling my music so I tried checking skip when shuffling option when I go into the options in the particular pieces of audio that I don't want to play when I shuffle my music. Any advice or know how fix this? I've tried checking and unchecking the box but still to no avail I am able to get this function working properly please help.

Justin Bengtson

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Really?? I have gotten to work before when I have synced to my iOS devices. Anyways, if that is the case if there a way I can make it work on my iPhone 6 then or no?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
There is this option to 'uncheck' a song and it won't sync to your device. Before AppleMusic, that did work. But with Apple Music, all your songs, regardless checked or unchecked are in the cloud and available on your device.

My workaround is to create a playlist, add all 'checked' songs to it and play it. That way any unwanted music doesn't get played.

You could do the same. Create a playlist, name it whatever you like to name, add all songs you didn't want to be skipped while shuffling, and start shuffle in that playlist whenever you want.

Yes, it's not how it should be, but right now all roads lead to Rome :).

Hope this tip helps you in enjoying Apple Music a bit better.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods