- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Using AirPlay Speakers with iTunes
You can use multiple AirPlay speakers with iTunes on your mac, but not on AppleTV, iPads, iPhones or even Beats1. What is the reason for that...especially with AppleTV? I would thing that that would be a killer feature on AppleTV.
The new iTunes lets you use more then one speaker with everything except Beats 1 Radio...now thats strange.
- 07-29-2015, 10:47 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 8Replies: 8Last Post: 08-04-2015, 06:35 AM
- By Coffee4ever in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-01-2015, 10:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2015, 10:38 PM
- By As Forever in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2015, 09:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2015, 06:00 PM