how do i add a photo from my desktop to itunes library
im trying to add an informational photo to iTunes to be able to add it into a video playlist for my office waiting room, I need some help cant figure out how to do this even saved the picture in two different formats and it still wouldn't work.
- Best AnswerJul 23 2015 | 10:07 am EDT
Use Keynote and make a slideshow of the photo and export it as an MP4 file - import that into iTunes and add into your playlist.
- 07-23-2015, 10:07 AM #2
- By Tartarus in forum Apple MusicReplies: 41Last Post: 09-30-2015, 09:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2015, 09:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2015, 08:36 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2015, 08:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2015, 07:52 AM