Can't get songs onto ipod from itunes
My wife has windows 8.1 laptop with itunes on it and an ipod nano (4th gen, I think). The laptop doesn't have a CD drive so I ripped some songs from a CD on my pc, copied them onto a usb stick, and imported them into itunes on her laptop. We cannot get them copied onto her ipod. We have synced it 10 times, checked all the settings, rebooted, etc. She's never had any problems syncing songs she's bought from the itunes store. What are we missing?
- 07-09-2015, 07:53 AM #2
- 07-09-2015, 01:12 PM #3
- 07-10-2015, 07:09 PM #4iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: Can't get songs onto ipod from itunes
I finally found the hidden setting to allow manual transfers. The thing that annoys me is that while I'm not the target user for itunes (I detest all things Apple), my wife is - a non-techy who just wants something simple to use. This still doesn't explain why the songs won't sync, but at least we got them on the ipod.
- 07-10-2015, 09:27 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2015, 03:36 PM
- By urgent in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2015, 12:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2015, 07:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2015, 09:55 PM