Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default transferring bought objects to the iTunes library before updating to 8.4

I want to update my iPad from 8.3 to 8.4 through iTunes, but when i try, I get the message, (my translation from Norwegian to English) : There are bought objects on this iPad that hasnt been transferred to the iTunes library. You ought to transfer these objects to the iTunes library before updating the iPad.
    How do I find out what objects iTunes is talking about?
    where can I find them?
    How do I update these objects?

I have already updated my phone, no problems, just pretty slow to download the files, probably because so many others also wanted to download, and I had to use the PIN for the SIM, but otherwise it went well. Looking forward to play with the new Music :-)
    iMore Genius

20,845 Posts

Default Re: transferring bought objects to the iTunes library before updating to 8.4

It could be an app, music, or video that was downloaded on the iPad but and not in iTunes... sync the iPad to iTunes before you update and it should take care of it.