- iMore Newbie
- 24 Posts
WiFi sync greyed out.
WiFi sync is greyed out on both iPad mini 3 & iPhone 5s unless iTunes is running (and connected to charger & wifi), previously it would sync without iTunes running. I have repaired iTunes but no change. Both devices show when I open iTunes.
iPad, iPhone & iTunes are all upto date. Computer running Win 8.1 & is also upto date.
Is this an iTunes problem or device or computer. I have added both device's MAC addresses to my security software.
- 06-17-2015, 07:09 AM #2
- 01-15-2016, 10:18 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2015, 09:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2015, 10:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2015, 11:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2015, 01:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2015, 11:53 AM