- iMore Nanite
- 6 Posts
iTunes and Apple TV - music plays for a while, then stops. Requires home sharing restart.
I have a 2nd generation Apple TV. Until recently, I have been able to enjoy my music on my home theatre system without problems. What happens now is that the music will play for an hour or so and then stop. The error message that appears indicates that I need to turn on home sharing. I then go to iTunes on my desktop, turn home sharing OFF and then ON again. The music resumes for a while again. Any ideas?
Both my iTunes and the o.s on the Apple TV are up to date.
Last edited by 45rpmer; 05-30-2015 at 09:05 PM.
- 05-30-2015, 05:19 PM #2
- By iamgrv in forum iPhone 6Replies: 92Last Post: 07-05-2016, 10:05 AM
- By Dante Totino in forum Apple WatchReplies: 15Last Post: 05-31-2015, 12:12 AM
- By Gary86 in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 6Last Post: 05-30-2015, 07:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2015, 11:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2015, 10:12 AM