Itunes is a ****! Not importing songs! No error! No diagnosis! It just sits there
TRYING TO DROP SONGS INTO THE RINGTONES, THEY ARE IN .M4A FORMAT. ITS NOT GREYED OUT, THEY JUST WONT GO IN THE TONES FOLDER. CAN ANYTHING BE MORE SIMPLER? AND ITUNES ****S IT UP. THE MOST BASIC SIMPLEST THINGS AND APPLE CANT GET IT RIGHT. i have been at this for over an hour.
- 05-15-2015, 09:22 PM #2Banned
- 6,101 Posts
Re: Itunes is a ****! Not importing songs! No error! No diagnosis! It just sits there
Now, the internal format for ringtones is, indeed, .m4a, but the file extension MUST BE .m4r.
Simply put, in this case, Apple got it right and the problem was carbon-based.
Now, wasn't that easy? You're welcome.
- 05-16-2015, 05:40 AM #3
- 05-16-2015, 08:35 AM #4
- 05-16-2015, 08:41 AM #5
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2015, 03:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 05-16-2015, 04:54 PM
- By Eric Hardman in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2015, 06:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2015, 03:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2015, 03:16 PM