- iMore Beginner
- 88 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Is anyone's have this problem with iTunes
I believe this started happening after this latest update. I'm always signed into iTunes. But lately when I open iTunes it now asks for my password even though I'm already signed in. This window will keep popping up over and over again. I have to repeatedly hit cancel before it will stop. Anyone else having this problem? Anybody know of a fix?
Also this is a question that has been bothering my for sometime. Why won't all my music sync to my iPhone or iPad? I have some on both devices but not all.
- 04-14-2015, 08:58 PM #2
- 04-14-2015, 09:10 PM #3
- 04-14-2015, 09:20 PM #4
- By Will Brady in forum iPhone 6Replies: 55Last Post: 04-23-2015, 07:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2015, 08:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Mac MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2015, 08:25 PM
- By traybo in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2015, 08:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2015, 07:03 PM