Trying to update my iphone 4 to iOS 7.0 through itunes.
Was almost done with the update when an error was detected and the update stopped. My phone screen now has a picture of a USB cable with an arrow pointing to a blue itunes logo. I can't clear this from my screen and can't get into my phone. I have tried to restart the update but itunes doesn't recognize my phone any longer, at least it is not giving me an option to get back in to continue. Help! I am technically challenged but this all seemed so straightforward and easy...
- Best AnswerApr 03 2015 | 4:38 pm EDT
The only thing you can install on the iPhone4 is the last iOS it supports... 7.1.2 -- find a place to download that and try to install using iTunes.
- 04-03-2015, 04:37 PM #2
- 04-03-2015, 04:38 PM #3
- By solicits in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2015, 12:00 PM
- By koi boy in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2015, 09:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2015, 04:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2015, 03:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2015, 03:06 PM