- iMore Nanite
- 6 Posts
While adding CDs to my iTunes library, I have been getting the following error message: The iTunes Library file cannot be saved. You do not have enough access privileges for this operation.
Please enlighten me! Why am I getting this message and what can I do about it?
- 02-25-2015, 07:24 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,164 Posts
Re: Access Privileges?
Did you try Googling that exact error message?
iTunes Privileges Error with Windows 7 - Microsoft Community
"iTunes Music Library file cannot be saved"? Here's a fix - AppleTell | TechnologyTell
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2015, 11:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2015, 08:00 AM
- By deathscupcakes in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2015, 06:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2015, 01:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2015, 06:58 PM