How can I shuffle ONLY in playlists? But not in my main library?
Is there a way to enable shuffle ONLY in playlists?? For example, I have a bunch of holiday music. I don't want them to shuffle when I'm playing my main library songs. But when I use the holiday playlist, I would like for it to shuffle between all of those holiday songs. Currently I have the "skip when shuffling" box checked - so when it comes to the playlist, it won't shuffle. But then that also prevents shuffling in the playlist. Is there any way to fix this???
I am running the latest version iTunes 12. Thank you in advance for any help!!
- 12-24-2014, 11:18 AM #2
Re: How can I shuffle ONLY in playlists? But not in my main library?
The shuffle option is visible - but when I hit it, nothing happens. The shuffle option works on all of my other playlist. I'm sure it's because I have the "skip when shuffling" box checked on those holiday songs. I tried to uncheck that box in the playlist, but when I looked at my main library, it also unchecks it there
- By Dx3me in forum iPhone 6Replies: 13Last Post: 08-02-2016, 07:19 AM
- By Huggie in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2014, 10:14 AM
- By the_tech_eater in forum iPhone 6Replies: 30Last Post: 12-27-2014, 08:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2014, 12:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2014, 09:13 AM