Deleting iTunes Music
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere but i can't seem to find any help.... I have some music on my phone thats not in my iTunes library and can't figure out how to delete it. Some of it is music i original had and 1 album is the U2 album that Apple gave for free. Ive tried everything i know to do to get rid of it but it just keeps playing and its driving me crazy. I want this gone, any help would be much appreciated.
The music is showing that its in the cloud but I'm not using iTunes match.
Last edited by JustMe'D; 12-09-2014 at 06:57 PM.
- 12-10-2014, 06:23 AM #2
- 12-10-2014, 04:26 PM #4
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2014, 07:12 AM
- By eastbayrae in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2014, 12:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2014, 04:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2014, 03:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2014, 01:56 PM