Music won't sync/dotted circle by song name

Terry Skaggs

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, for the past few days I have been experiencing issues with syncing songs to my 5S. I keep a lot of music on my macbook but have a playlist for just the songs I sync to my iPhone. Lately, the songs that I add to that playlist don't sync to my phone and when I click my iPhone tab in iTunes and scroll through the music list, it has a dotted-circle by the songs that won't sync. I've tried deleting the songs and re-adding them but it still doesn't work. My Mac, iTunes, and iPhone are all running the same software. Please help-I got a 64GB 5S because I am constantly adding music and now I can't do it. Thank you!!

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, for the past few days I have been experiencing issues with syncing songs to my 5S. I keep a lot of music on my macbook but have a playlist for just the songs I sync to my iPhone. Lately, the songs that I add to that playlist don't sync to my phone and when I click my iPhone tab in iTunes and scroll through the music list, it has a dotted-circle by the songs that won't sync. I've tried deleting the songs and re-adding them but it still doesn't work. My Mac, iTunes, and iPhone are all running the same software. Please help-I got a 64GB 5S because I am constantly adding music and now I can't do it. Thank you!!

I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but if I think of anything I'll let you know. Best I can do right now is to tell you to contact Apple Support if you haven't already, either over the phone or online :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll