iTunes changing cover art when option is not selected

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I have an on going issue with iTunes downloading new cover art for albums even when I have the option disabled. It wouldn't be such a big deal if the cover art it replaces mine with wasn't 200x200. That resolution leaves me with a bunch of blurry album covers. I have to use an MP3 editor to manually fix the covers when this happens.

I know it is iTunes doing it because every so often when I try to close iTunes a pop up will warn me that it is processing cover art. Any ideas how to stop it?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have an on going issue with iTunes downloading new cover art for albums even when I have the option disabled. It wouldn't be such a big deal if the cover art it replaces mine with wasn't 200x200. That resolution leaves me with a bunch of blurry album covers. I have to use an MP3 editor to manually fix the covers when this happens.

I know it is iTunes doing it because every so often when I try to close iTunes a pop up will warn me that it is processing cover art. Any ideas how to stop it?
I assume your referring to iTunes on your computer, and not on an iPhone. Right?

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77