I downloaded a movie to my iPad and it was on the iPad, now it is and it isn't. Sounds strange? When the iPad is connected to my MacBook I can see and play the movie, it's in my iPad's library. When I transfer purchases to my MacBook the movie won't move. Now what I am seeing, or not seeing, is iTunes shows the movie on my iPad and I can play on my MacBook, but when I actually look on my iPad the movie isn't there. Where is the movie?
- 03-09-2014, 09:04 AM #2
Re: Hidden movies?
...and it happened again today with another movie: downloaded it, transferred it, shows up in the library, click on it to play and get an error saying the file cannot be located. The strange thing is when I search for the movie I find it and when I click on it it plays another movie entirely.
- By Ipheuria in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-07-2014, 02:00 AM
- By Alice Laquisha in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2014, 05:06 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2014, 12:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2014, 07:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2014, 04:25 PM