I download iTunes 64 bit setup file, but after installed, it is iTunes 32 bit?
just curious, when I go to apple.com/iTunes, the site recognize the windows 8.1 64 bit and download the 64 bit iTunes.
After installation, I notice that the iTunes is installed in Program Files (x86) folder and checking task manager, it says iTunes 32 bit
so what happened?
- 02-26-2014, 04:37 PM #2
- 02-28-2014, 05:51 PM #3
- By kataran in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 03:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 01:30 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum GamingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 01:09 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 12:50 PM
- By jkatlantic in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2014, 12:14 PM