- 02-25-2014, 09:16 AM #2
Re: Error installing iTunes 0x80070bc9, how can I fix it?
According to the information I was able to dig up, this error often applies to users of Windows PCs. The fix seems simple enough.
1. Check for any Windows updates.
2. If any, install the updates.
3. Restart your PC
4. Afterwards, reinstall iTunes.
SSL Security Fix for jailbroken users (VERY IMPORTANT for those still on iOS 6.0-6.1.5 or 7.0-7.0.5)By AmpedPotato in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 15Last Post: 02-28-2014, 10:42 PM
- By redsandvb in forum iOSReplies: 6Last Post: 02-25-2014, 06:43 PM
- By Peligro911 in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 09:00 AM
- By Peligro911 in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2014, 03:21 AM
- By rayz336 in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2014, 07:48 PM