How to edit songs in iTunes to make ringtones?
Here is a way to create ringtones of your songs in iTunes for free:
1. Choose the song in your iTunes music library that you'd like to convert into a ringtone, right click on it and select "Get Info."
2. Click on the "Options" tab in the pop-up window that appears, check the "Stop Time" box and enter a time that's less than 30 seconds. Then click "OK."
3. Right click on the song again, and select "Create AAC Version." You should now see two versions of the song.
Go back into the original version, click "Get Info" and delete the stop time you entered.
4. Right click on the short version of the song and select "Show in Windows Explorer" on Windows or "Show in Finder" on Macs.
5. When the song has opened in Windows Explorer, single click on the title of the song (make sure you're on the shortened version) and overtype the file extension to a .m4r file type.
Double click on the song and it should re-open in iTunes.
6. Back in iTunes, click on your Library's drop-down menu at the top left of your display and select "Tones." You should now see your shortened version, now converted into a ringtone file, in the list of Tones.
Ensure your "Sync Tones" option is selected, then sync your iPhone with iTunes
I was wondering if anyone knew of a faster way than this to make ringtones using iTunes