Can I share media I purchase in my iTunes account with someone else's device?
The answer is yes, but you will need to sign in with your Apple ID on the other person's device. They can download all the stuff that you downloaded. If they log out of the Apple ID, they will retain the media on their device until they delete it or restore the device. The purchases will not be transfered to the other person's Apple ID.
- 02-22-2014, 06:55 PM #2
- 12-21-2015, 03:34 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Can I share media I purchase in my iTunes account with someone else's device?
Okay I've been doing that with my moms account & I've had tons of songs for a while it was fine. & now all of a sudden it says I have none so when I go log onto her account & try to get or even play a song it says something about waiting 90 days or something.
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhoneReplies: 6Last Post: 02-22-2014, 08:01 PM
- By iOS Gravity in forum iTunesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-22-2014, 07:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2014, 07:32 PM
- By iOS Gravity in forum iMessageReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2014, 07:10 PM
- By iOS Gravity in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 05:54 PM