How Do You Fix iTunes Home Sharing Issues?
Home Sharing is a great iTunes future but can sometimes be wonky. At times when attempting to use Home Sharing you may get errors saying you're not authorized to access that media, every song skips to the next without playing, or even albums may not show up. How have you been able to fix these issues or have you had those issues arise? I'm looking for a few tips on solving these issues as they pop up if you all have any. Also, I was wondering what may cause these issues as well. Thanks.
- 02-21-2014, 11:28 AM #2
Re: How Do You Fix iTunes Home Sharing Issues?
I don't use the "home share" feature so I really haven't come across any of the problems mentioned in your post. Having said that, much of the stuff I've read about the issues blame the problems on a bug in iOS 7. If that's true then hopefully, iOS 7.1 will come with a fix. We'll know soon enough, huh?
- By EmceeGeek in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 11Last Post: 05-20-2014, 08:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2014, 10:10 AM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2014, 10:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2014, 08:30 AM
- By zhks92 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2014, 07:04 AM