iTunes Error Code 3194 -- What does it mean?
We've all seen threads created where a member has complained of receiving error code 3194 while trying to restore or sync with iTunes, but have no idea what it means. Well, in summary, error code 3194 and a few others mean that iTunes cannot communicate with the update servers or the device isn't eligible for the requested build. It could be that Apple is having issues on their end or you may have a firewall or other security measure on your computer and/or router that could be preventing iTunes from communicating with the update servers. It may also mean that the iOS version you're trying to install is incompatible with your device. To view more information about it as well as steps to clear the error, visit the link below.
Error 3194, Error 17, or "This device isn't eligible for the requested build"
- 02-21-2014, 10:01 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 15Last Post: 09-14-2014, 09:26 AM
- By Peligro911 in forum iPhoneReplies: 21Last Post: 03-10-2014, 12:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 19Last Post: 02-21-2014, 02:59 PM
- By zhks92 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2014, 07:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2014, 02:19 PM