iTunes 11.1.4 now available

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Hit software update... adds the ability to see your Wish List while viewing your iTunes library, improves support for Arabic and Hebrew and includes additional stability improvements.

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I wish they would find a way to allow me to view my videos without a super computer.

Sent through time and space via NSA Prism proxy for your adulterated viewing pleasure.

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
the driver has been updated, and it seems to have resolved the stuck on waiting for items bug.

edited to update that the bug still exists. My second test sync reproduced the same bug.

brett_f

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Same here! Update wouldn't install, went on a wild iTunes chase trying to fix it, now it's broken

I'm in this boat too... On my Windows machine I had to do a System Restore to my most recent restore point to fix iTunes... now waiting for Apple to resolve this before I try again.

Haven't updated iTunes on my Mac Mini yet... guess I should go do that.

ArGiEs

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
I did *two* system restores -one of them from five days ago- and it's still giving me the .dll missing message

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Got it working on my end. Downloaded the full install from Apple, then had to uninstall iTunes, go to Programs and Updates, remove all the remaining Apple items, then install again from the downloaded install. I think the Apple Mobile Sync part got screwed up, but just wiped out all the Apple items (related to iTunes) and it's working for me now.

ArGiEs

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
Got it working on my end. Downloaded the full install from Apple, then had to uninstall iTunes, go to Programs and Updates, remove all the remaining Apple items, then install again from the downloaded install. I think the Apple Mobile Sync part got screwed up, but just wiped out all the Apple items (related to iTunes) and it's working for me now.

Did that. And, again, the message comes up: Service "Apple Mobile Device" (Apple Mobile Device) failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services. Went to system services, found Apple Mobile Device service, selected it & clicked on "start"; then, this Error 1053 came up. Now what?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods