iTunes Radio has lower volume than other services?

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
So I've been listening to iTunes Radio on my 5s and compared to spotify it seems that the volume is lower on iTunes Radio. It's not too low, just noticeably lower. My actual iTunes music is fine for some reason. Have you guys noticed this? I've found a few forums talking about it. Hopefully apple fixes it soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
So I've been listening to iTunes Radio on my 5s and compared to spotify it seems that the volume is lower on iTunes Radio. It's not too low, just noticeably lower. My actual iTunes music is fine for some reason. Have you guys noticed this? I've found a few forums talking about it. Hopefully apple fixes it soon!

Thanks for the heads up. I haven't really noticed it.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
It's probably to cut down on any distortion

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

That doesn't make much sense though. The actual iTunes files you can download play at the normal volumes without distortion. Could it possibly be how Apple codes the music playback for steaming? Seeing they provide the service for free they probably have bandwidth restraints.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
That doesn't make much sense though. The actual iTunes files you can download play at the normal volumes without distortion. Could it possibly be how Apple codes the music playback for steaming? Seeing they provide the service for free they probably have bandwidth restraints.

Really? This is distorted on any headphones or speakers I use:

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/earthquake-feat.-dominique/id714315373?i=714315492&at=10l3Vy

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox