Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Global Posts
    4,129 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Re: How many people actually buy their music and not just download it from the Internet?

I only buy albums which I really like, The Clash and Iron Maiden comes in mind, the rest of the music I can enjoy through radio no problem.

Physical copies > digital copies for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Wrote pretty much every single word while listening to iRon Maiden
    Spencerdl likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Default Re: How many people actually buy their music and not just download it from the Internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Speedygi View Post
    I only buy albums which I really like, The Clash and Iron Maiden comes in mind, the rest of the music I can enjoy through radio no problem.

Physical copies > digital copies for me
    Yeah, and they can't take away/disable the physical copies on you (at least, not yet).
    Speedygi likes this.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by Redshirt View Post
    Yeah, and they can't take away/disable the physical copies on you (at least, not yet).
    They can't delete your music from your drive either.

Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Thanks, that explains a lot. some of the music was downloaded years ago when I had a 1gb memory card and just past from memory card to memory card thru the years until the last 64gb memory card. I would estimate about 70% of album art was transferd, the others are probably to old when album art wasn't a big thing or supported.
    I know how to get the album art. On PC just right click and click Get Album Art. If it's in the iTunes database, you will get the album art.
    T.
    Ambassador @ iMore

"With great power, comes great responsibility." - Uncle Ben
    Thanked by:
    Spencerdl (12-22-2013)

I think you have to do the same thing on a Mac. I don't have a Mac so I'm not sure.
    T.
    Ambassador @ iMore

"With great power, comes great responsibility." - Uncle Ben
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,202 Global Posts

Default Re: iTunes music..

Quote Originally Posted by acerace113 View Post
    I would stream all my music but I would need a 50 GB data plan and a battery that lasts 3 times longer when streaming audio and LTE everywhere I go. Since I can't get any of the above in Canada I'll stick to my locally stored music option.
    I have unlimited data and LTE most of the places I go but it sucks the life out of my battery to stream audio as well as makes my device hot. That can't be good for the long term health of the device. I just ordered an FM radio that communicates with my phone via bluetooth so that I don't have to stream as much.

And I buy all of my music.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12