Argh... forgot Apple Security Questions

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Ran into this for the first time tonight. Tried to purchase an app for the first time on my 5s. It asked for my security answers, which I could not remember. Tried a few times and now its locked out, have to call apple support to get it reset. Of course, apple support is closed.

You would think they would have a better system for resetting these questions. I appreciate the security, but when you are locked out of your own account its rather irritating. Of course I can make a purchase on my laptop and then just download it on the phone, but that doesnt make it any less irritating that I have to wait 8 hours to contact support.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Once you reset it enable 2 step verification and you won't have to worry next time.

I had the same problem. I have never been able to reset anything with my security questions. I even took a screen shot to make sure they were right and they still didn't work.

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Once you reset it enable 2 step verification and you won't have to worry next time.

I had the same problem. I have never been able to reset anything with my security questions. I even took a screen shot to make sure they were right and they still didn't work.

Yeah I might do that. Only issue is my wife and I share the itunes account and I doubt she is going to want it on there. Oh well, I'll call tomorrow and get everything reset.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal