What do you think of iTunes Radio? Love it, hate it?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey iMore,

Personally I enjoy it the only thing I don't like is the limitation in the number of times that you can skip tracks ... Too Pandora like IMO. The content is great and the stations usually play great tracks. What do you think?

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey iMore,

Personally I enjoy it the only thing I don't like is the limitation in the number of times that you can skip tracks ... Too Pandora like IMO. The content is great and the stations usually play great tracks. What do you think?

I neither love or hate iTunes Radio because it's a service that's nice to have. Though because of the large amount of music I own I rarely use iTunes Radio or any other music streaming service. I don't like the limitation of skips but that was a necessary evil to get record companies to go along with the service and it's certainly just another Pandora-like service for me. However, it is a few steps behind for me personally because of the time I have spent tuning my Pandora stations.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I like iTunes Radio but I think they should of made it a separate app instead of adding it to the music player.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Don't have it yet in Canada but agree seperate app would be better because than they can keep performance and updates coming

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I tried it but prefer stitcher been using it for a long time but now with more storage I just added my old iPod collection to my iPhone so even that's not really needed anymore

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I love it and use it often. I easily find new music I enjoy. I listen to local radio, my purchased music, and iTunes Radio.

accesstech1

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Not at all like Pandora. I really like Apple but iRadio is a big disappointment. Too hard to use and the music sources are much more limited than Pandora. Happy to pay for my annual Pandora subscription. Maybe I will try again next year.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2