- 11-24-2013, 04:12 AM #2
Re: Duplicates in iTunes, how can I get rid of them?
For a PC from the Menu Bar - View > Show Duplicate Items. On a Mac I think it is called Show Exact Duplicate Items.
For a PC if you don't have the Menu bar showing, hit Ctrl B and up it will pop.
In addition, if you have your music in a specific created directory (say Music) then you have to also delete the duplicate items if they are still there.
- By jsntrenkler in forum iPadReplies: 20Last Post: 04-28-2014, 07:48 PM
- By jsntrenkler in forum iOSReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2014, 04:23 PM
- By jsntrenkler in forum OS X Mavericks (10.9)Replies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2014, 05:09 AM
- By jsntrenkler in forum iOSReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2013, 10:32 AM
- By Peligro911 in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2013, 11:36 PM