iTunes Error 3194
Some of you are still reporting that you are receiving a 3194 error in iTunes. Well, hopefully, you've gotten the problem taken care of, but if not, try doing the following:
1. Make sure you are using the latest version of iTunes.
2. Try to update or restore your device again, if that's what you were doing when you received the error message.
Doing the above two things will usually be all you need to correct the problem, however, if you are still encountering the error, follow the instructions found via the following link:
Error 3194 or "This device isn't eligible for the requested build"
If you found another way to fix iTunes error 3194, please share it with the rest of us...Thank you...
- 12-02-2013, 11:46 AM #2
- By amymoerbe in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 32Last Post: 04-07-2016, 06:17 PM
- By MrMars in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2014, 08:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2013, 10:26 PM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iTunesReplies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2013, 06:35 PM