Keep it Clean!
I noticed today as I was downloading the new 7.0.3 update for my iPhone, the file was over 1GB in size. My question is, once that file downloads and installs on my iPhone, will iTunes delete that huge file for me or do I have a directory somewhere on my Mac with a bunch of large files that I will never use again just taking up space? If so, where is this folder located so I can keep it clean?
- 10-23-2013, 10:00 AM #2
- 10-23-2013, 10:06 AM #3
Re: Keep it Clean!
Yeah.. When I started updating yesterday, iTunes moved the 7.0 and 7.0.2 ipsw files to my recycle bin. Don't know if it was because I was low on space or what, but I found it interesting that they were both still there (I suppose I should check the date they were deleted.. It could have deleted the 7.0 file when I updated to 7.0.2 - though I thought I did that update OTA).
- 10-23-2013, 11:01 AM #5
- 10-23-2013, 11:20 AM #7
- By James Falconer in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 64Last Post: 11-07-2013, 05:22 PM
- By BenitoC in forum iPad AirReplies: 14Last Post: 11-06-2013, 01:25 PM
- By BLiNK in forum BBM for iOSReplies: 15Last Post: 10-25-2013, 02:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2013, 08:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2013, 01:41 AM