Adding purchased song to playlist?
I'm running iOS7 on my 4s and cannot figure how to add a purchased song from iTunes into an existing playlist on my phone. I know I can manually add it thru iTunes but I used to be able to add it to a playlist easily in iOS6. Help!
- 09-30-2013, 03:13 PM #2
Re: Adding purchased song to playlist?
1. Initiate the Music app
2. Tap on "Playlists" at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap "Edit". You should see a "+" in the upper right corner of the screen.
4. Tap the "+" icon. You will be taken to a list of songs from your library.
5. Tap the "+" next to each song you wish to add to the current playlist.
- 09-30-2013, 06:22 PM #4
- 02-15-2015, 09:22 PM #5
- By Sillymissymoo in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2013, 12:39 AM
- By theKHMERboy in forum iPhone 5Replies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2013, 11:46 PM
- By yaynative in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2013, 08:21 PM
- By rscott016 in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2013, 05:45 PM
- By Royceb in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2013, 04:04 PM