iTunes Radio attracts 11 million users in less than a week: Via iMore Blog

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
[h=1]iTunes Radio attracts 11 million users in less than a week[/h]I have to say that i am impressed at how well iTunes radio works on the new OS but I have been listening to it non stop on iTunes while i have been oy my computer or on the forum doing my thing and I think it works great there as well. If you have not checked iTunes radio yet I would and at to that 11 Million uses.

iTunes Radio attracts 11 million users in less than a week | iMore

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Add this to the list of Apple's string of steaming buckets of fail that were written about today relating to the iOS7 & device launches... :p

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Count me among the 11 million users. I really like the iTunes Radio app and it's getting better by the day, in my opinion....:)

thatotherdude24

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I was actually kind of meh when Apple announced iTunes Radio because they are so many other options out there. Pandora and iheartradio being my favorites.

I am actually very impressed with iTunes Radio. It does a by far better job picking songs closer to what I want than Pandora does. As cheesy as it sounds iTunes Radio seems to know what I like and I end up very rarely skipping songs. I do really like the option to 'never play this song again'. I haven't used Pandora since before iTunes Radio came out.

I do have a question: how is the data usage for iTunes Radio? I remember this was a big issue when Google announced their music service...it used TONS of data.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm really enjoying iTunes Radio. Canceled my Spotify subscription. However I'm wondering, is there an 'offline' mode? I guess there really can't be, just wasn't sure.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm really enjoying iTunes Radio. Canceled my Spotify subscription. However I'm wondering, is there an 'offline' mode? I guess there really can't be, just wasn't sure.
No, there isn't... unless you want to consider your iTunes music library playing on shuffle an 'off-line' radio station... :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods