iMovie iPhone iWork

Pete Sake

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I understand Apple has released these for free to anyone that purchased a new iPhone after September 1st but where do we go to download them? I bought my son a 5C but it didn't come with anything pre-installed on it...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I understand Apple has released these for free to anyone that purchased a new iPhone after September 1st but where do we go to download them? I bought my son a 5C but it didn't come with anything pre-installed on it...

Nothing is pre-installed. Go to the App Store and look for the following programs, all of which should be free FOR THE NEW DEVICE ONLY.

iMovie, iPhoto, Keynote, Numbers and Pages

Once you install them, they will also be free for any other devices using the same iTunes account.

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Easiest way to find them all is look for the section "Apps made by Apple"

You can find it by first selecting "New to the App Store?" then scroll to bottom of page.

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Actually, when you search 'apple' in the App Store you get a lot of other apps in the results.
If you know what you're looking for, no problem.

For someone who's new, the "Apps Made by Apple" collection would be less confusing.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Actually, when you search 'apple' in the App Store you get a lot of other apps in the results.
If you know what you're looking for, no problem.

For someone who's new, the "Apps Made by Apple" collection would be less confusing.

True but that's just how I found them lol

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
I purchased my iPhone 5S on launch day and none of these apps are free in the App Store nor is there any indication that they are "free".
I have the option to "Buy" each app, that's about it.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I purchased my iPhone 5S on launch day and none of these apps are free in the App Store nor is there any indication that they are "free".
I have the option to "Buy" each app, that's about it.

Log out of App Store log back in .. Comeback and like this post lol

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Logged out of the App Store, logged back in and the only option was to "Buy" so I tapped "Buy" under iPhoto hoping that my account wouldn't be charged and unfortunately it was.
Logged out once more, and then I entered the App Store without logging back in and saw that iWork was free.
Logged back in and got iWork for free. My account was charged for iPhoto unfortunately.
Thank you for the tip though.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Logged out of the App Store, logged back in and the only option was to "Buy" so I tapped "Buy" under iPhoto hoping that my account wouldn't be charged and unfortunately it was.
Logged out once more, and then I entered the App Store without logging back in and saw that iWork was free.
Logged back in and got iWork for free. My account was charged for iPhoto unfortunately.

And now that you have them on your account, they are also free for all devices that use that iTunes App Store account.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

Request a refund from apple they will credit you back

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner