Pre-ordered album won't download

Songbirdy

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I pre-ordered Ariana Grande's new album, and it was released today, but it won't download to my phone. Someone please help :(

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I thought this was just posted in the the 4S Show us your homescreen forum under Brayton - the same name as the blog signature here? I would call Apple tech support for the iTunes music store for help. I know now of at least 4 duplicate threads by 2 different people now for the same info.

Songbirdy

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I thought this was just posted in the the 4S Show us your homescreen forum under Brayton - the same name as the blog signature here? I would call Apple tech support for the iTunes music store for help. I know now of at least 4 duplicate threads by 2 different people now for the same info.

Hello jaguar it is me brayton I just changed my username :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well good luck but I would just wait for an answer here or call Apple tech support since it involves payment of money to the apple Music Store, They could look it right up and assist you with why you cant download it and I am sure help you to indeed download it. Good luck. :)

Songbirdy

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Well good luck but I would just wait for an answer here or call Apple tech support since it involves payment of money to the apple Music Store, They could look it right up and assist you with why you cant download it and I am sure help you to indeed download it. Good luck. :)

Ok thanks Jaguar :smile:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Ok thanks Jaguar :smile:
You are very welcome and best of luck. I think it better this way since it involves your personally spending money to buy this album. This way they will help you personally and get your album loaded for you. Let me know how it works out and you can even PM me if you like. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner