iTunes Help

JeevesVic

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Okay. Ive been getting this new message displayed when I try and download stuff from iTunes via iCloud. Ive never gotten it before and cant find anything online about it. Ive tried logging in and out of iTunes as well and nothing has changed. My computer is authorized with iTunes, Ive deauthorized it and re-authorized it.

This computer is already associated with an Apple ID.
You can download past purchases on this computer with just one Apple ID every 90 days. You cannot associate this computer with a different Apple ID for 75 days.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Okay. Ive been getting this new message displayed when I try and download stuff from iTunes via iCloud. Ive never gotten it before and cant find anything online about it. Ive tried logging in and out of iTunes as well and nothing has changed. My computer is authorized with iTunes, Ive deauthorized it and re-authorized it.

This computer is already associated with an Apple ID.
You can download past purchases on this computer with just one Apple ID every 90 days. You cannot associate this computer with a different Apple ID for 75 days.

You set your iTunes up on your computer by logging in with your Apple ID. You cannot switch between different Apple IDs continuously. Apple allows you to switch from the original Apple ID once for "free". After that, you are limited to changing that Apple ID associated with that computer only once every 90 days. According to the message, you have 75 more days to go before you can switch Apple IDs again. This is done primarily to prevent piracy - that is, playing "round robin rename" with your iTunes install on your computer.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner