How do I delete an old iTunes account?
Searched the forums for an answer, found none.
I have an old iTunes account that I set up for a family member, who is no longer going to be using their iPhone 4s. I wish to delete the account; I've unauthorized it from my desktop, been able to remove the credit card info from the account, but I haven't found how to actually delete the account entirely. Thank you.
- 08-10-2013, 10:49 PM #2
Re: How do I delete an old iTunes account?
If I'm not wrong, I don't think there is one. Removing your credit card is as far as you can go...I also needed to do the same not long ago, and it was not possible, also that email will be linked to that account, meaning it'll just be there until you decide to use it again maybe.
I don't know if this has changed in the recent months.
Have a good night/day.
- By fightcrazy in forum iPhone 5Replies: 12Last Post: 11-09-2013, 11:51 AM
- By eastbayrae in forum iTunesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-10-2013, 10:05 AM
- By Aiden Davis in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2013, 09:52 AM
- By Exsurgo in forum iPhone 5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-10-2013, 08:27 AM
- By rudyka in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2013, 10:32 AM