Deleted movie help please

Ebaneeezor

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I removed a movie from my iTunes list and cannot recover it. I clicked the little x on the top left corner of a movie image and selected remove - I thought it was going to hide it like apps, however I cannot get the movie to re appear in my movie list, but I can still manually search the title and it will play/stream. I hope I have explained this correctly, I cannot seem to find an answer.

Thanks.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I removed a movie from my iTunes list and cannot recover it. I clicked the little x on the top left corner of a movie image and selected remove - I thought it was going to hide it like apps, however I cannot get the movie to re appear in my movie list, but I can still manually search the title and it will play/stream. I hope I have explained this correctly, I cannot seem to find an answer.

Thanks.

As long as you downloaded it from iTunes, you should be able to redownload it to your computer at no charge. Just click the download button beside the movie when searching for it in iTunes.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Domino Torres

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
If you are not able to get the movie back go to - expresslane.apple.com. There you can put in an email to the iTunes Department or even chat with an iTunes representative.:yes:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro