Results 1 to 4 of 4
So let me get this straight...
I bought a 15 inch Macbook Pro with Retina fully loaded for over $3000, but when I try to download an HD movie from itunes, it tells me that HD isn't avilable for my device, and that I will need to download the SD version.
- 06-23-2013, 06:28 PM #2
Re: So let me get this stright...
Not sure about the preference, but I never changed it. I just downloaded a different movie in HD, so probably a bug with the movie. My internet connection is very fast 115mb download and 20mb upload. So that is deffinitely not the issue.
- 06-23-2013, 08:27 PM #4
- By danncas in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 10Last Post: 12-09-2011, 07:50 PM
- By janafran in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2011, 09:56 PM
- By RoIPhon in forum Original iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2010, 08:29 PM
- By wdkwang in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-17-2009, 09:38 AM
- By JGold in forum iMore.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2009, 06:39 PM