- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Can't manually sync anymore
It happened like three days ago out of no where, When i try to drag a song or album over to my phone it has a red sign next to it and it wont allow the song to go to my phone. Before I was able to drag anything over, and yes I have the manage songs manually option checked. Anybody know what;s wrong?
- 05-27-2013, 06:10 PM #2
Re: Can't manually sync anymore
Could the below statement be the cause of your troubles?
Managing content manually on iPhone, iPad, and iPod
- Even when manually managing music, some content may be available from only one library at time. This includes all content on iPhone and video content on iPod and iPad.
Also try some of the steps found HERE.
- By BParker4381 in forum iTunesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-12-2012, 04:36 PM
- By dvigue in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2011, 10:52 AM
- By Dirty_K in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2010, 09:50 AM
- By Newuser1 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 14Last Post: 02-21-2010, 03:46 PM
- By Newuser1 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2010, 10:11 PM