iTunes Home Sharing via cellular data
So I have iTunes home sharing enable on my windows computer, I have movies added to iTunes, while I'm connected to my home wifi I can see the videos on my iPhone, while I'm at work I cannot watch the videos, is there anyway to fix this?
- 05-15-2013, 07:33 AM #2Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
iPhone 6; iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates
- 05-15-2013, 08:20 AM #3
Re: iTunes Home Sharing via cellular data
Home sharing only works while on the same network.
The only way it light work is if you have a VPN network set up at home and you connect your phone to the VPN. Home sharing may then see that you're on the same network and work j we cellular. "May" because I've never tried this.
- By Branden Dae in forum iOS 6Replies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2012, 05:23 PM
- By HA58 in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2011, 06:56 AM
- By RoCk HeArTeD DeViL in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2011, 06:58 AM
- By Fausty82 in forum iTunesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2010, 10:04 PM
- By Galley in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2008, 12:18 PM