My library disappeared from ITunes...

pinorally

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Hello guys, please I need some help to solv this big problem for me. So as the title says my library has gone for no reason, I have tried again to import my entire music to iTunes but when trying to sync with my iPhone S4 I get this " "This iPhone is synced with another iTunes library. Do you want to erase this iPhone and sync with this iTunes library?" So my question is, where and why my library has gone ? and how I can bring back my library to my iTunes account ? Also I have accepted to erase my iPhone and sync with the "new" library but as soon as I close iTunes, all music disappeared again... I am getting crazy please help me :(

Thanks in advance :)

ps: I've got the same problems with ringtones and all purchased App from Apple Store.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello guys, please I need some help to solv this big problem for me. So as the title says my library has gone for no reason, I have tried again to import my entire music to iTunes but when trying to sync with my iPhone S4 I get this " "This iPhone is synced with another iTunes library. Do you want to erase this iPhone and sync with this iTunes library?" So my question is, where and why my library has gone ? and how I can bring back my library to my iTunes account ? Also I have accepted to erase my iPhone and sync with the "new" library but as soon as I close iTunes, all music disappeared again... I am getting crazy please help me :(

Thanks in advance :)

ps: I've got the same problems with ringtones and all purchased App from Apple Store.
Do you have more than one person in the household sharing iTunes and the libraries using different Apple IDs? You want to make sure that you are signed in with the proper ID. I do not believe that your library has gone anywhere and is a simple case as I stated. Check that out first and let us know if this resolved the issue. If not we will help you to try and get this taken care of. Have a nice Easter.:)

pinorally

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Do you have more than one person in the household sharing iTunes and the libraries using different Apple IDs? You want to make sure that you are signed in with the proper ID. I do not believe that your library has gone anywhere and is a simple case as I stated. Check that out first and let us know if this resolved the issue. If not we will help you to try and get this taken care of. Have a nice Easter.:)

Thanks for the help Jaguarr40 :up: I don't know how I did it but my library is back now, only problem is that all tracks were gone and I had to import them again. At least now the don't disappear from my library when I close iTunes, and now I am an happy man again...as music is my life ;) Thanks again and Happy Easter to you too.

Pino

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the help Jaguarr40 :up: I don't know how I did it but my library is back now, only problem is that all tracks were gone and I had to import them again. At least now the don't disappear from my library when I close iTunes, and now I am an happy man again...as music is my life ;) Thanks again and Happy Easter to you too.

Pino

You are more than welcome. happy to do it and if you need anything else please feel free to contact me.:)

pinorally

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
You are more than welcome. happy to do it and if you need anything else please feel free to contact me.:)

I don't believe it, problem is still there :( I had synced my iPhone and imported most of my music, then I closed iTunes and went for a walk with my dog. Half hour later I opened iTunes and synced my iPhone just to make sure it worked and guess what ? The library is empty again :( So I opened Apple Store to verify that I am using my account and my account name is there but when I open the library...it's empty :crazy: I don't know what to do anymore...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't believe it, problem is still there :( I had synced my iPhone and imported most of my music, then I closed iTunes and went for a walk with my dog. Half hour later I opened iTunes and synced my iPhone just to make sure it worked and guess what ? The library is empty again :( So I opened Apple Store to verify that I am using my account and my account name is there but when I open the library...it's empty :crazy: I don't know what to do anymore...
Well I am truly sorry that you are having this issue and at this point how about doing this to get to the bottom of it and get the answer that will cure this problem. It is more than likely something simple. Go here:
https://expresslane.apple.com/ServiceOptionAction.action

https://expresslane.apple.com/Issues.action

Good luck and post back what happens. :)

pinorally

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately it looks like none can/wants to help me. Apple Denmark told me that I should contact the company where I bought my iPhone. I did that but didn't get any help as none could really understand what my problem is. So dear Jaguarr40 is there another way that you or somebody else can help me ?

Thanks for your time :)

Pino

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox