Results 1 to 2 of 2
How to configure iTunes backup settings?
Can someone tell me how to configure what will be saved when I make a backup to my pc?
I would like to be able to configure the backup, so I can tell exactly what I do want to save and what not...
If anyone has the answer, thanks!"Do not go where the Path may lead, go instead where there is no Path and leave a Trail"
- 03-19-2013, 05:44 AM #2
Re: How to configure iTunes backup settings?
You don't get any choice with iTunes. There is no way to do a selective backup or selective restore. About the only things you have any control over are photos, music, books. But they are all coming from your computer to start with.
- By aifans007 in forum iTunesReplies: 13Last Post: 07-21-2011, 02:36 PM
- By MLeuze in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2011, 12:50 PM
- By kjlewis in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2010, 11:56 PM
- By mwg3c in forum iTunesReplies: 16Last Post: 07-20-2009, 06:02 PM
- By LVCIFER in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2009, 06:59 PM