- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Sync problem with new computer
I recently replaced my computer and can not sync my IPhone with ITunes. I also have a I pad that syncs with the new computer with no problem. On my phone under settings\general\Itunes wi-fi sync it stills shows my old computers name here. How do I reset this to show my current computer. I think this will correct the problem.
- 02-28-2013, 12:28 PM #2
Re: Sync problem with new computer
You're more than likely going to have to connect your iPhone to your new computer via USB cable and then transfer your purchases over to it. I'm assuming you've already logged into iTunes via your new computer.
- By xoxospecialk in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2012, 07:13 AM
- By jogrizzanti in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 01-26-2010, 02:57 PM
- By defiantsnow in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-11-2009, 01:37 PM
- By reuben_mistry in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2009, 06:00 AM
- By mabttp in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2009, 10:17 AM