iTunes question re: discrepancy between number of apps listed and actual number of files on HD
Quick question ...
I have 226 apps listed in iTunes, but the "mobile applications" folder only contains 225 files. That means there's an app listed in iTunes for which the actual installer wasn't downloaded.
Does anyone know of a quick way to determine which one is missing? I'd rather not have to click on 225 files individually.
Thanks in advance!
- By Ruth Orr in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 12-04-2012, 04:08 AM
- By Doju in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2010, 05:09 PM
- By MGTrader in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2009, 12:35 AM
- By GadgetGuru72 in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2009, 03:44 PM
- By CrunchDude in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2009, 04:47 AM