Can I get to the "other" data that is shown on iTunes to free up space on my iPhone4?
I went the cheapie route and got an iPhone 4 (only 8GB) and now I am constantly running out of space. When I sync with iTunes, I see "other" taking up a lot of space along with photos, music, etc. Is the re any way to access this "other" data either on iTunes or on the phone, or will it require a jailbreak and/or file manager... if there is one?
Thanks for your help!
P.S.: I did look through the other forum threads, but could not find anything, so I apologize in advance if this is answered somewhere else!
- 02-17-2013, 03:02 PM #2
Can I get to the "other" data that is shown on iTunes to free up space on my ...
- 02-17-2013, 03:38 PM #4
- 02-17-2013, 03:43 PM #5
- By best100ideas in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2013, 06:44 AM
- By time-passes in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2012, 02:12 PM
- By caspoo in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2011, 09:23 PM
- By entronp in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-20-2010, 09:01 AM
- By hustlerclub in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2009, 08:02 AM