- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Whatsapp problem in Itunes 11
So I have the whatsapp application on my iPod touch 4g, but today when i wanted to rearrange my apps' order through itunes, it gave me an error. It tells me that i need to authorize my device which I didn and it tells me that it is already authorized yet it asks again for authorization or else the app will be deleted. I*****here was your problem*****
Also, i'm looking to move over to iOS 6, is there anyway i can keep my whatsapp conversations after i update?
Last edited by Alli; 02-04-2013 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Installous
- 02-04-2013, 05:57 PM #2
Re: Whatsapp problem in Itunes 11
You cannot get help for stolen apps.
***Policy of Piracy Discussions***
We are now taking a ZERO TOLERANCE to piracy discussion. Discussions regarding the pirating of video games and/or App Store apps for use on jailbroken iPhones will not and can not be tolerated. Any posts containing links and/or discussion of any pirated material will result in a immediate and permanent ban from iMore forums.
Thanks for understanding.
- By Andyjhay55 in forum iTunesReplies: 11Last Post: 04-30-2014, 03:29 AM
- By Osterlaus in forum iTunesReplies: 30Last Post: 11-02-2013, 08:15 PM
- By antiqcool in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2013, 05:49 PM
- By bschroed37 in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2010, 04:18 PM
- By gillesb in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2008, 01:40 PM