HELP NEEDED iTunes Download err = -19
I have an iMac running
OSX 10.8.2 and
I deleted some movies that I purchased and now iTunes keeps trying to download them and gives me this error -stopped (err = -19)
Resume All will not work.
Does someone know how I can clear this?
See attached screenshot
- 02-22-2013, 09:55 AM #2
Re: HELP NEEDED iTunes Download err = -19
Try going to iTunes > Preferences > Store and then deselect Music, Apps, and the rest. Click OK. Your iTunes should no longer try to download your previously purchased content.
- By kmv in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2011, 02:07 AM
- By S.Casey in forum iTunesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-17-2010, 06:56 AM
- By ryanlberg in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2009, 03:37 PM
- By pinezboy in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2009, 08:08 PM
- By superflush in forum iTunesReplies: 7Last Post: 04-20-2009, 07:20 PM