iTunes showing greyed out songs in my iPhone 5 Folder
When I connect my iPhone 5 to iTunes and expand my device, then look at my music, I have about 100 songs that are duplicates and greyed out. Their size also says "Stream". Can't delete them. They do not show up on my iPhone, only my Mac. Any way to delete these because they take up about 1/2 GB of space which I could use.
FYI, running the latest iTunes on my MBA, running ML and iPhone OS 6.02
- 01-11-2013, 05:45 PM #2
- 01-12-2013, 08:26 AM #4
- 01-12-2013, 08:57 AM #6
Re: iTunes showing greyed out songs in my iPhone 5 Folder
If you have a Match version and another one on your Mac, you could try deleting the non Match version. Took me days to clean up my music after starting to use Match, but I'm very happy knowing it's there.
- By henrydwin in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 04-23-2014, 10:18 PM
- By Alexan81 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 7Last Post: 11-28-2012, 11:56 PM
- By wtlaw in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2009, 09:38 PM
- By dvigue in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2009, 09:44 AM
- By raidengaia in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2009, 02:08 AM