Import DVD to iTunes and then stream to ipad

RobertJones

Banned
Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I’m a big movie fans and have collected a lot of DVD discs. Alas, I often have to fly from one place to another for foreign business so I have little time to watch my beloved DVDs at home. Is there any solution to import DVD to iTunes? If so, I could steam it to my iphone. Free solution would be the best. Thanks.

rebel5fx

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Try Handbrake for ripping (copying) the DVD into your hardrive.
For the stream I swear by AirVideo. Super easy to use and you stream pretty much any format you throw at it.

Hope this helps

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I’m a big movie fans and have collected a lot of DVD discs. Alas, I often have to fly from one place to another for foreign business so I have little time to watch my beloved DVDs at home. Is there any solution to import DVD to iTunes? If so, I could steam it to my iphone. Free solution would be the best. Thanks.

All you need is one of several DVD ripping programs that are available on the market - most will have a preset that will allow the resulting file to be imported into an iTunes library... then, you can AirPlay from the computer with the iTunes library to your devices while at home - and also simply select movies you want to see while on a trip, and sync the movies to your iPhone for watching on the go.

Arrongin

Banned
Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
In view the DVD ripping programs as other said, you also can try macx dvd ripper pro. It is not free but it can help me remove unwanted part of the dvd and the black bars on DVD. Try to see whether it's worth the money.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
DVDfab has a trial but works fast and great quality

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

darkoman4

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
All you need is one of several DVD ripping programs that are available on the market - most will have a preset that will allow the resulting file to be imported into an iTunes library... then, you can AirPlay from the computer with the iTunes library to your devices while at home - and also simply select movies you want to see while on a trip, and sync the movies to your iPhone for watching on the go.

Absolutely right. You can stream anything from your iTunes to your Phone if on the same network and home sharing is on. Just go to Video App and click on Shared.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner