Results 1 to 8 of 8
Import DVD to iTunes and then stream to ipad
I’m a big movie fans and have collected a lot of DVD discs. Alas, I often have to fly from one place to another for foreign business so I have little time to watch my beloved DVDs at home. Is there any solution to import DVD to iTunes? If so, I could steam it to my iphone. Free solution would be the best. Thanks.
- 01-06-2013, 12:44 AM #2
- 01-06-2013, 10:09 AM #3
Import DVD to iTunes and then steam to ipad
Handbrake will need the assistance of something like VLC to get around DRM.
Then after converting you can add them to iTunes and transfer to your device. This, however, will not stream them to you because will iTunes it has to be on your device.
But there are a number of apps in the AppStore where you install a server piece on your PC at home and the app on your iOS device which them allow you to stream them. I don't remember the names of any right now though.
- 01-11-2013, 11:23 AM #4
- 01-11-2013, 11:31 AM #5
re: Import DVD to iTunes and then stream to ipadKeith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
iPhone5 on VZW; iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates
- 01-16-2013, 10:55 PM #6
Re: Import DVD to iTunes and then stream to ipad
In view the DVD ripping programs as other said, you also can try macx dvd ripper pro. It is not free but it can help me remove unwanted part of the dvd and the black bars on DVD. Try to see whether it's worth the money.
- 01-16-2013, 11:15 PM #7
- 01-17-2013, 07:50 PM #8
- By Alexan81 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 5Last Post: 11-11-2012, 10:35 PM
- By dictoresno in forum iOS 5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2012, 11:38 PM
- By medscan in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2010, 02:42 PM
- By kgvickers in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2010, 12:26 PM
- By thebeast3203 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2009, 09:54 AM