Need help downgrading from 11, Windows & podcast help

YaSo

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Howdy! I've been an iTunes user in Windows since getting my old 60gb 5th gen in 2005. Since then I have found that iTunes is the best way I have found to download podcasts to my PC and manage my playlists. Before iTunes 11, I had been opening multiple playlist windows and dragging from the podcast window my files to drop them into a sort order of my choosing.

I like to manage multiple playlists and drag shows to different ones as they come in, and being able to only have one playlist available to edit at a time in iTunes 11 is extremely frustrating.

Before I uninstall iTunes 11 and go back to iTunes 10.7, I would love to hear anyone's tips for keeping playlists and podcast folders intact. The simplest way I know is to just drag my old podcast folders back into iTunes, but I am worried that I will lose some metadata on them, not to mention recreate multiple playlists with up to 100 podcasts in them.

I'm not concerned about managing my music as I have all of it on an external drive and can simply drag it back into iTunes once I have re-installed it.

Thanks, Steve (YaSo)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2